Sunday, February 8, 2015

a hot hot week and a baby sonogram

2/2/15 Day 82
Today we spent regrouping from a busy weekend.  Nathan finished covering the seats of the merry-go-round for the kids at the daycare and I did a couple of loads of laundry.

2/3/15 Day 83
This morning Nathan and Jayvin went out to Juan's house to work.  Lydia, Liam and I walked with Elizabeth to Rafael and Natalia's house to have lunch with the ILPA team (Nathan and Jayvin joined us as well).  Then Natalia, Elizabeth, Brenda and I spent the afternoon at Natalia's house.  It was very wonderful and much needed for me to have a kid-free afternoon with the ladies thanks to Nathan.  In the late afternoon Elizabeth, Nathan and I went to the clinic so I could have my half way point sonogram.  The good news is that there is only one baby growing inside and everything as far as growth wise is right on track.  A wonderful praise!  Then later in the evening Elizabeth took me to a rehabiliation/massage place where I recieved a neck massage.  Early this morning I was in chronic pain in my neck-a migraine that wouldn't let me sleep and hurt like I've never had before.  Thankfully the massage I recieved really helped and it was very relaxing.

2/4/15 Day 84
This morning Nathan and Lydia went to Juan's house to work and the boys and I went to a few different stores around town for some things that we needed.  This evening we went to the central zone church for the prayer meeting.

2/5/15 Day 85
This morning Nathan and Jayvin went to Juan's house to work and Lydia, Liam and I went to the library to check out some children's books.  It was the first time going there since they were closed for vacation in the month of January.  The kids loved being able to pick out some books to look at at home.  This evening we went to Pablo and Claudia Cifuentes' house for supper and to visit.  We always enjoy so much when people invite us over for supper and this was no exception.  We had a wonderful evening of food and visiting.  The only bad thing is Jayvin was running a fever.

2/6/15 Day 86
This morning we were all going to go to Juan's house but the weather was kind of rainy off and on and Juan came to get us a little later in the morning and we were in over our heads in laundry since our washing machine hasn't been working since the beginning of this week.  Juan graciously brought all of our dirty laundry to the laundromat so we could literally have a clean start.  So instead of going to his house today, we did some errands around town and took care of Liam who has had a fever today.

2/7/15 Day 87
Liam was still running a fever today with it spiking to 103 degrees and he wanted to be held most of the day.  He also took a five hour nap this afternoon.  Nathan mowed Delbert and Frieda's lawn and then I went to the laundromat to get all of our clean clothes.  We started packing up our stuff to move out to Juan's house on Monday.

No comments: